WORK PLACE ACCIDENTS AND INJURIES
Employers are required to keep worksites safe. When they fail to do so, the results can be life-changing.
Types of work place accidents:
- Malfunctioning power tool injuries
- Hoisted loads that break free and fall
- Faulty rigging, cables or ropes
- Defective machinery accidents
- Electrocution accidents
Workplace accidents can result in serious injuries such as:
- Back injuries, including spinal fractures, herniated disks, muscle strains, etc.
- Head and brain injuries, including concussion and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Knee injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Bone fractures
- Burn or fire injures
- Injuries resulting from exposure to hazardous materials
At IMPACTO Law we can help you pursue a third-party liability claim after being involved in an accident on a job site in NYC. We will seek maximum compensation to cover the short- and long-term expenses you face and hold negligent parties accountable for your injuries, suffering and losses.